to Social Security Disability Help. Karen L. Nelson,
is a non-attorney representative, and Richard Nelson is an attorney. Together, they handle
SSI and Social Security Disability Claims, throughout
the State of Oklahoma and Northern Texas, helping individuals with SSI and Social Security
Disability Claims for over twelve years.
Representative makes sense.
who have a Representative for their SSI or Social Security
Disability Claim win more often than those who are not
represented. The sooner you contact a Representative,
the best chance that you will have a successful claim.
Experienced Representatives, like Richard and Karen L. Nelson, know
what the Social Security Administration looks for in
evaluating a claim. They also know how to fill out
all of those voluminous complicated forms.
Richard and Karen
L. Nelson will handle your SSI or Social Security Disability
Claim at any stage in the process, including initial
application, reconsideration, hearing or appeals council.
No fee is collected unless your claim is won, and fees are
only collected on the back due benefits. Representatives
receive 25% of the back due benefits up to $6,000.00, which is
the current amount, set by law.
Richard and Karen L. Nelson
work hard for their clients and make certain that they receive
all the Social Security benefits they are entitled to, and they
will work hard for you! Contact Richard and Karen L. Nelson today
for a free consultation regarding your SSI or Social Security
you know that...
- SSA paid benefits to about 54 million people in 2006.
- About 16 percent of the total U.S. poplulation and 90 percent of the population aged 65 or older received Social Security benefits in 2005.
- Social Security benefits were awarded to about 4.6 million people in 2006.
- Women accounted for 56 percent of adult Social Security beneficiaries in 2006.
- The average age of disabled-worker beneficiaries was 52.1 in 2006.
- Eighty-three percent of SSI recipients received payments because of disability or blindness in 2006.